- Get a big weight to bring you to the bottom of the pool.
- Tip your head back farther than you think you need to. You want your mouth to open perfectly horizontally.
- Blow very forcefully–the bigger the better.
- A perfect ring doesn’t happen very often, but when it does–it’s magical!
- If you blow two rings in quick succession (less than 0.5 seconds in between), the top ring will pull the bottom ring through it. Cool factor increases exponentially!
- You can “entrain” a neutral-density object in the vortex if you are careful. Release a bottle cap, feather, flower-petal, etc. into an ascending ring–it goes along for the ride!